ABOUT HEAD OF EVENTS
Head of Events:
• Leader of and responsible for the Events Team
• Delegate tasks to Events Officers to plan out events, especially for 1st semester
• Accountable to President and VP for events.
• Regularly update and communicate relevant information to President and VP about upcoming events
• Provide descriptions of each event to publicity and secretary for event pages and emails
• Leader of and responsible for the Events Team; together plan and execute every single ACS event. Deal with emergency situations at events
• Events calendar with dates for semester one to be planned in summer. (Black History month an average of two events per week).
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
* Director of Culture Shock 2021 (CS21):
• THE SHOW IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY and the role will be taken away if there is failure to plan properly.
• Script and rehearsal schedule should be finalised by the end of Term 1. If it has not been written then you will need to write it.
• You will be expected to attend most Culture Shock rehearsals to give regular feedback
• You will be expected to be in contact with all the choreo’
• You will be expected to learn and understand all the logistics involved with putting on a show
WHO IS RUNNING FOR HEAD OF EVENTS
Candidate 1: Ebun
Candidate 2: Alpine Umutoni
Candidate 3: Chinaza
Click HERE to view all candidates and to place your vote